Going Private.

Hi friends. I love that you read my blog, and are interested in what's going on in my life. However, I am going to make it private, so that strangers don't have access to it. Therefore, if you would like to continue to have access, please email or Facebook me your email address and I will send you the link to view the blog and have access. Soon you will not be able to access it without the link. Thanks for understanding! Xoxo!!!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Recovery

Recovery sucked, as you might imagine.  I woke up in excruciating pain, and I was shaking uncontrollably.  All I can remember is being in pain and being freezing cold.  I kept asking for medicine, but they kept telling me I couldn't have any until my blood pressure and heart rate hit a certain number. 

The first face I remember seeing is Dr. Diaz's.  I asked him if it went okay, and he just said "it was what we thought it was, and now it's fixed."  I said back "so, I'm normal now?"  To which he responded with a sly smile..."well your uterus is!" :)

I then remember him saying that he was going to go get David.  From then on, all I remember is being in and out of consciencenous...and in pain...and shaking.  I had told David ahead of time to take videos of me throughout the process.  I know that sounds weird...that I would WANT to remember this, but I DO want to remember it.  Plus...it makes me feel like a bad ass. :)

If you're wondering why I was making those weird mouth movements...it's because I was shivering and my mouth was super dry from the medications.


This is a video of me after they gave me drugs.  I was feeling much more comfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment