Going Private.

Hi friends. I love that you read my blog, and are interested in what's going on in my life. However, I am going to make it private, so that strangers don't have access to it. Therefore, if you would like to continue to have access, please email or Facebook me your email address and I will send you the link to view the blog and have access. Soon you will not be able to access it without the link. Thanks for understanding! Xoxo!!!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day.

I know for a lot of you this week is awesome. I'm sorry to be a downer, but I'd pay a lot of money to skip this whole week.

As I help prepare my student's gifts for their mothers, I am constantly reminded of how special Mother's Day could be.

When I look on facebook and see my friends and their mothers spending time together, and taking trips, it reminds me of how close mothers and daughters can be, and how special it must be.

I just wish we could skip it...I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment