Going Private.

Hi friends. I love that you read my blog, and are interested in what's going on in my life. However, I am going to make it private, so that strangers don't have access to it. Therefore, if you would like to continue to have access, please email or Facebook me your email address and I will send you the link to view the blog and have access. Soon you will not be able to access it without the link. Thanks for understanding! Xoxo!!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's been awhile...

I just remembered I started this blog a year and a half ago, so I thought I would pull it back up and check it out.  I need a way to keep everyone updated.  I feel bad because I know people close to me want to know what is going on, and many feel weird asking.  FYI, It doesn't bother me to talk about it.  I know most people feel weird and uncomfortable asking me about it, and I know society makes it seem like it's something you don't ask people about because it is "taboo" like, but I don't mind.  I know you're just curious, and I would be too. 

I remember the night I began this blog.  We had just begun our 2nd infertility treatment.  I was as big as a house.  I had been injected with countless medications, and I looked 6 months pregnant.  It was a bad night.  I couldn't sleep.  Obviously the treatments didn't work...

...so here we are again.  I've neglected this blog.  It started as a whim...a bad night..."I'll write about it," I thought.  But when things didn't turn out how I'd hoped- just thinking about it was painful, so writing about it wasn't going to happen.  I'm in a better place now.  Some questions have been answered.  Not solved-we're still a ways from there...

I do not have a real goal for this blog.  I suppose my only objective will be to keep my friends and family updated...and maybe vent a little.  Infertility isn't something I am comfortable talking about with just anyone (i.e. facebook), so I thought this would be the best way to let the ones I love know about what is going on.  I am much better at writing than I am at talking, so I think this idea is a good one. 
I am sure there will be a lot of writing in the coming days.  There are big plans in store.  Damn.  I just remembered...I need to go take my hormones... :)  Ahh...maybe this is going to be more helpful than I first thought. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you Samm and I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Thanks for doing this blog. I'm not very good at checking in on you, but I think about you all the time.

    ReplyDelete