Going Private.

Hi friends. I love that you read my blog, and are interested in what's going on in my life. However, I am going to make it private, so that strangers don't have access to it. Therefore, if you would like to continue to have access, please email or Facebook me your email address and I will send you the link to view the blog and have access. Soon you will not be able to access it without the link. Thanks for understanding! Xoxo!!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Hips :)

When I went to my doctors appointment on Monday, I explained to one of my nurses, Beth, that the injections were really starting to hurt.  I told her that I knew there was probably not a way around it, but wanted to know if she had any suggestions on how to minimize the pain and bruising. 

She asked to look at my injection site.  She saw my bruise and then let me know that it may help to have David inject where there is more muscle.  So...she took a Sharpie while we were talking and drew happy faces where David should be injecting.  So now I have 2 huge smiley faces on my hips.  Haha!

Luckily it isn't bikini season.  How stupid would I look in a bathing suit? :)

You can see the bruises I am getting to the left of my right smiley face.  She said we were going in too close to the center.  I now how double injections...since we are making our way to biopsy day (Nov. 30th).  I will be getting double injections from now until then.  This is the crappiest part...BUT the crappy part means we are nearing the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment